Friday, July 12, 2013

Last stop--Jaipur!

The Jaipur event was organized by the literary consultancy, Siyahi. It was well attended by the Jaipur literati as well as students from the MGD School.  Lots of people from the Scholastic corporate office in Delhi were able to get there too, which was awesome.
 
But the reason I liked it best was because I was able to celebrate it with some of the people I love most in the world--my sister, my husband, and both my kids. A perfect way to end a five city book tour. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Jaipur--Thank You!!

Update: To see pictures from the other launches click on the city--BangaloreChennai, Delhi, and Mumbai!
With Ankita Karwa, Neeraj Jain, and Tina Narang of Scholastic India





If I wasn't wearing heels they'd both be taller than me! #whendidthathappen
With my sister Anuja. Our mum will like this picture!
Anuja, and the bubs. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...